2012年2月1日星期三

Wearing UGG Australia boots are like walking on clouds!

I've had my UGG Australia boots in Chestnut colour for over 3 years now and they are still in really good condition. I didn't purchase the Ugg protector kit, I simply sprayed with a little suede protector and I try not to wear them in heavy rain or snow. I read somewhere that if you dirty your Ugg Boots you should simply dab at them with a cold damp cloth and it's done the trick for me so far. 

Classic Tall were the first pair of
UGG brand boots I owned. They were bought for me as a Christmas present, I would never have dreamed of spending that much money on a pair of shoes myself! I'm now completely hooked on them and have 3 pairs in total, but my Tall Chestnut pair are probably my favorite. 

Women UGG boots are amazingly comfortable and keep my feet warm and snug, they also go with practically everything in my wardrobe. I honestly can't remember what I used to wear on my feet every weekend before I got my Uggs, but whatever they were they weren't half as comfortable! 

For anyone who's thinking about buying a pair of
UGG womens boots but unsure of spending so much money I would say: Save up, they are worth it! Fake copies just don't compare.
Summary: It's worth saving up for the real thing

没有评论:

发表评论