2012年2月1日星期三

Great boots for the winter, love them!

I've had women UGG boots for a couple of years now and I still love wearing them. I love the sheepskin lining inside them which makes them so comfy and keeps my feet really warm in the winter. They are probably the most comfy pair of shoes I own which means they are good to wear for uni and when doing a lot of walking. UGG womens boots were very expensive when I bought them, but I much prefer the real Ugg boots to cheaper versions because mine have lasted much longer than the cheaper versions I had the year before. Another issue with them is that if you wear jeans, you have to be careful that the colour of the denim doesn't rub onto your boots, which is what has happened to mine. However, I have found that it isn't as noticeable on my brown ones as it is on my beige pair and so I think brown is a good colour to go for. In my opinion, womens UGG boots are expensive but it is worth the money.
Summary: Although expensive, I think they are worth the money

没有评论:

发表评论