2012年2月1日星期三

Ugg Australia boots are the Best ever

Possibly UGG Australia boots are the best foot wear I have ever bought. 

Ok so lets start with the fact that they are the warmest boots around. They are water tight and lined with sheepskin and they look great all the way up or cuffed down with leggings or skinny jeans and personally I wear them with shorts in the Summer. 

Australia UGG boots have a soft foam insole and a molded EVA light and flexible outsole. 
My first pair I bought from Ebay for £99.99 second hand but I then got a pair from the actual website for £170.00. You can shop around and get better deals but always beware that they are the geniune article as the fake ones are really clever. 

1) The bottom of the boot is recessed with the UGG insignia in a Classic tall or short Authentic Ugg. A fake is flat. 

2) The seller says they are made in New Zealand or Australia for a Classic Tall or Classic Short. Uggs are Manufactured by Deckers Inc. They have been making them in China for the past 3 years. 

3) They are subject to copywright infringment as only Deckers is allowed to use the word UGG. They have also copied Deckers labels and boxes. 

4) The ones that are fake do not have a raised insignia on the bottom of the soles. 

They have such a great range of colours and come in various sizes from tall to short to slippers and flip flops- yes I said slippers and flip flops!! 

My only advice is that if you have big feet they might look silly. I would advise buying a size down from your normal shoe size. I am a 5 but I buy size 4 or 4.5 Uggs and they fit perfect. I also would advise to make sure that you keep them clean and look ater them and they will last you for years. Im on my 3rd year with mine!!!
Summary: UGG brand boots are warm and all round stylish boots

没有评论:

发表评论