2012年2月1日星期三

UGG boots are expensive but worth stratching for

I’ve got to say I would be lost without Australia UGG boots! Ive had many cheap versions of UGG's over the past few years but they havent ever lasted me very long. The real UGG boots are warm, thick and made very well in comparison to fake uggs which are thinner and tend to end up looking like rubbish after a few wears. There are so many internet sites out there at the minute that are selling them 'cheaper' which have turned out to be fakes, if you intend to buy any that appear cheaper, do check on the official UGG website as they list all the online retailers that are genuine and sell the real products. I would also recommend to use the UGG care kit as its a brilliant way to keep the UGG's clean and maintained at the highest standard. I wouldnt recommend going out in rain/snow until you have purchased the protector as it keeps them clean and will prevent them from getting ruined. I love my UGGs boots as they go with everything and keep you warm at the same time!
Summary: Expensive but worth stratching for!

没有评论:

发表评论