2012年2月1日星期三

Ugg brand boots are warm and all around stylish boots

I got these UGG brand boots as a surprise for christmas, and, having never really liked the look of them, I can now say I don't like the feel of them either. My friend has a pair which are bronze, she has tiny size 2 feet and her Ugg's look really cute on her. I however, have a rather more substantial size 8 (uk sizing), and as you can imagine my feet look more like a size 15 in these things! They are mammoth sized boots, and looking in the mirror I just looked ridiculous. Anyway, I took them back to poland with me and awaited a freezing cold, dry day to test them out. Firstly I found UGG boots on sale pretty difficult to walk in, my feet bashed together and I felt like I was wearing moon boots! So, dog on lead I ventured out onto the icy cobbles, BIG mistake, these things have zero grip (which is surprising when they look so sturdy). So, although my feet were kept toasty warm (it was -25 out and my feet were kept super warm), it took me forever to get anywhere, they just didn't have good contact with the ground. So, maybe these things aren't made for snow, but then what are they made for? You can't wear UGGs on sale in the rain, the puddles ruins the suede, you can't wear them in ice or snow....what does that leave then? Summer and spring? I think i'll be ditching them for my fit-slops then :p 
Maybe i'm just an ugg-aphobe, but I really don't think these things are worth there very hefty price tag! Especially when there are so many cheap alternatives available
Summary: they might keep your feet warm in the snow, but chances are your bums gonna get cold when you slip n

没有评论:

发表评论