2012年2月1日星期三

Good investment if you really love UGG brand boots

UGG brand boots, you either hate them or love em. I wasn't to keen on them to begin with, they were expensive and everyone had them. I bought myself a cheap pair of fake uggs, but after a few months thay fell apart. All my friends had the real thing so one day when i tried them on i was shocked at how comfy and cosy they were! After this, i recieved a pair of UGG boots on sale for my birthday and i have to say that after i recieved them i never stopped wearing them! They have a sheepskin lining and they are so cosy! Ugg tall classics are availabe in a wide range of colours and sizes. I got mine in chesnut but you can also get them in black, tan etc. They are also available at a number of different prices, depending on where you buy them from. You can get them cheaper online, on ebay but if your unsure on the sizes then this could be a drawback. On ebay UGG Australia boots are about £120, where as in the shops, office they are about £180. 

I think that if you love uggs then you should look into getting a pair, you can also get them off australian websites for £80 i think and they also have free postage and packaging. Uggs are cosy and will last you a number of years.
Summary: Good investment if you really love Australia UGG boots.

没有评论:

发表评论