2011年12月11日星期日

Herman Cain Suspends Campaign, in Sunglasses

LOS ANGELES (LALATE) – Appearing in sunglasses, Herman Cain held a live news conference announcement today, revealing that he is suspending his presidential campaign. Herman Cain said Saturday December 3, 2011 “As of today … I am suspending my presidential campaign”. Before making his announcement, Cain has several supporters speak to attendees.

One said “God bless Herman Cain … this is a historic day, I’m so excited to see all of you”. She noted “the wonderful sacrifice that Mr. Cain is sacrificing to be President of the United States”. But moments later, Cain would suspend his run for the presidency.

We thank you for Herman Cain, there is no better candidate for President of the United States of America” said another supporter. “It is great to see when Americans do what Americans do… I am proud to say… I am proud to be an American. It is okay to be proud of your heritage.”

Cain eventually told the audience that “I am honored by deep support of so many people across this country”. But he added that the “cloud of doubt over me and this campaign hurt me and my family”. He said spin had hurt him and his family.

But Cain added “the pundits would like me to shut up, drop out and go away… but when someone is dead wrong, bless that person. I am not going to be quieted and I’m not going way.”

So he announced “Plan B”. “I call it thecainsolution.com.” He explained “plan b is that I will continue to be a voice for the people.” He added that the “people will chose and the people will show that they are in charge of the decision…. Plan b is that we will change it from the outside.”

Cain said he would be “making an endorsement in the near future. But I can tell you right now [it's not Barack Obama]”

Are you looking for the perfect pair of sport sunglasses at discount prices? Are you frightened by the high price of authentic brand sunglasses? Do you like to be the center of attention? That’s the best reasons for you to choose OX Sunglass Mall.

OX Sunglass Mall has been worldwide business leader in selling up  to 80% off Oakley sunglasses from the top brands including discounted Oakley sunglassescheapest Oakley sunglassesOakley polarized sunglasses at incredible wholesale prices. For more information please visit http://www.oxsunglass.com/.

没有评论:

发表评论